Did you know?
The global mHealth industry is predicted to reach 100 billion USD by 2021, according to Statista. The industry has seen a 5-fold increase in its value over the past year.
On-demand ambulance app development is one of the most prominent reasons behind the growth of mHealth industry.
Being a quick emergency response, ambulances are equipped with medical equipment such as IV infusion, oxygen, heart monitor, and splints. This helped them to transport the patients safely to the nearest hospital.
Booking an ambulance for an emergency is not as easy as it may seem. Once you have completed the proper paperwork, you have to wait for the Ambulance to come.
WHAT IS AN AMBULANCE BOOKING APP?
An emergency medical app can help you provide a better ambulance service, and increase efficiency.
Medical emergency apps can improve communication with doctors and rescue teams during crises. They utilize more modern technology to make conversations easier.
With the built-in GPS that comes in these new apps, people can easily send their location data to ambulance drivers, which helps to find them quickly. This is important for emergencies and ensures patients will always get the treatment they need as fast as possible. Ambulance app development, allows entrepreneurs to launch their online
HOW PATIENTS, OWNERS & HOSPITALS BENEFIT FROM AN AMBULANCE BOOKING APP
A lot of players in the healthcare sector, including patients, owners, and hospitals, stand to benefit from ambulance app development
1. FOR PATIENTS:
- Stop waiting! Get the care you need on the spot. Whether you had an accident, stroke, or heart attack or are under a non-emergency scenario, our medical experts will take care of you so that your quality of life isn’t jeopardized.
- Customize a variety of different ambulance types, whether you’re looking for something basic or advanced.
- If you have an emergency, and an ambulance is hard to find, the GPS-enabled emergency app will show you nearby available ambulances. You can even order an ambulance using this app.
- Patients who need to know where their ambulance is in real-time, can track it with our GPS in order for them to receive a more accurate travel time.
- Patients can share the contact information of their service provider in real-time. This helps to increase connectivity between them and caregivers.
- With clear labeling, patients can take all the necessary pharmaceutical products without any hassle before they arrive at the hospital. You also have the option of requesting a doctor to come with you in your ambulance if need be.
2. FOR DOCTORS AND HOSPITAL STAFF:
- If emergency patients are timely, doctors can provide prompt medical care and save lives.
- Allows for improved time management and higher-quality patient care. The immediate care that the patient receives in the ambulance means they’re likely to be healthier on arrival at hospital, which helps prevent rushing doctors for an emergency.
- The app helps doctors/hospitals manage their schedules better and more efficiently, giving you a greater chance of being seen by the right specialists.
3. FOR OWNERS:
- The App allows you to keep track of the entire fleet and will alert you when a vehicle is available again.
- Your ambulance service is always easily accessible and can cover more ground. Owners know where each one is stationed at all times, so they can match patient requests with the right ambulance (if it’s available) and assign accordingly.
- Communicate all the booking details with the patient. For example, what ambulance type, what number of passengers, who will be driving, and their phone number.
- Helps keep track of ambulance drivers to make sure they’re efficient and taking care of themselves.
- By saving all your financial information for each booking, expenses and income can be analyzed in the future. This allows you to plan ahead and be more informed about what’s going on in your business.
HOW TO COMMENCE BUILDING YOUR AMBULANCE APP DEVELOPMENT?
Here’s the list of steps to get your ambulance app development up and running:
STEP 1: PERFORMING MARKET RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS:
These days, a lot of companies offer online ambulance services and there are many ways you can make your business more profitable.
Keeping your newest innovations in medical technology a secret is a thing of the past. Run thorough market analysis projects to find gaps for new advancements. Make sure that you don’t neglect the little things that can make all the difference in someone’s quality of life.
STEP 2: MAKING A LIST OF REQUIRED FUNCTIONALITIES:
For example, take an ambulance app: it might have many functions like a patient app, a driver app, and an admin panel for monitoring. On the other hand, the new breed of apps are more stable and does not just include one function. Next, choose which features you wish to provide your customers based on your app.
STEP 3: BEFORE THE LAUNCH, PROTOTYPING:
It’s critical for your ambulance app development team to turn thoughts into tangible forms so that you can have a smooth release. Prototypes of various degrees will be used to capture design thoughts & insights and undertake user testing. With a prototype app, you can perfect your design and launch a product that will always live up to every customer’s expectations.
STEP 4: PUTTING BEST DESIGN INTO PRACTICE:
Every app’s success depends on how well its users receive it. This is why you need to consider UX and how it will make your customers feel. The UI needs to be intuitive and look the part. Navigation buttons and text boxes are necessary for a smooth user experience. More importantly, visuals (such as images) will definitely catch the eye of your audience. Product modules improve user happiness by boosting functionality and usability.
STEP 5: ESTIMATING THE COST OF APP DEVELOPMENT:
It is important to know the cost of app development before you start. This will give you a realistic idea of what your budget should be.
Estimating the cost of app development can be difficult because there are so many factors that go into it. There are a few things to consider when estimating the cost for your app.
The first thing is how much does it cost to develop an app? This can vary depending on what kind of platform you want, whether it’s iOS, Android or both and how much work needs to be done on backend coding and design.
The second thing is how long does it take to develop an app? This varies from company to company but usually takes around three months up to six months for a more complex application.
STEP 6: USING THE MOST APPROPRIATE TECHNOLOGY STACK:
While building your app, keep in mind the needs of both patients and caregivers. Include the latest features that would help in modernizing their experience. Ready-made Uber clone app comes with advanced features, these ready-made taxi app solutions can be easily customized into an Ambulance booking app.
STEP 7: RECRUITING A TEAM OF EXPERT DEVELOPERS:
Building an ambulance app solution is a complicated process, so don’t take it lightly. For help, you should talk to a renowned app development company like Apporio Infolabs. Their services would include not only helping you develop your app but also providing the necessary support in maintenance post-launch.
HIRE TOP HEALTHCARE MOBILE APP DEVELOPERS AT BUDGET PRICE
Apporio Infolabs is a ‘Top Mobile App Development Company that is leading the way in pioneering new ways of delivering healthcare in new and innovative ways.
Our team of healthcare experts has extensive knowledge and experience in the field. In addition, we can provide you with various mobile healthcare apps services such as ambulance booking apps. Electronic health information, hospital patient apps, telemedicine apps, appointment scheduling apps – there’s an app for everything!