Mobile apps have become the best way to grow a business and achieve success. Now knowing that when it comes to app development, there are many choices to choose from. Two of the most common options are whether to go with custom app development or try commercial off-the-shelf ready-made clone app development.
In this article, we will be discussing everything in detail, however, if you are in a hurry. Here are “in brief”: 5 reasons why you should invest in ready-made clone apps when starting your online business.
Reasons to go with a ready-made clone app development instead of building your app from scratch.
- Saves money: With most of the development already done it is easy for developers to provide an affordable app solution for young businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Saves time: When building your business app using a ready-made clone script you can actually set up and launch your app in less than a day.
- Market-tested solution: Ready-made clone apps are here for a while now, buying a market-tested clone app can help you get a bug-free app.
- Ready-made yet customizable: Although the clone scripts are ready-made they offer fully customizable features, that make it easy for you to find the best solution at less cost.
- Scalable solution: With all the customizable features and ability to integrate different businesses, clone apps become the cost-efficient scalable solution for businesses. (for example, a ready-made Uber clone app can be used for more than just a taxi business. It can be customized to run delivery businesses as well).
What are clone apps and what is the best businesses option?
Seeing the growing demand for mobile apps in the market, mobile app development companies started to build these clone apps. These clone app development companies provide ready-made app scripts that can be turned into a full-fleged business app. Uber clone is one the most popular example of these ready-made clone app. Anyone who wants to start their online taxi business can buy an Uber clone app and their problem will be solved.
Apart from Uber-like business, these ready-made apps can help anyone who wants to start their on-demand business.
Also Read: 5 Most Profitable Business Ideas That Requires Low Cost Investment
The Pros and Cons of ready-made clone apps
The clone apps are a great option for people who want to build an app but don’t have the skills or resources to do it. However, there are many pros and cons that you need to know before jumping into this opportunity.
- It is straightforward and easy to use
- You can get a well-designed app in a short period of time
- It is budget-friendly
- Your app’s uniqueness will be threatened because it has a lot of similarities with other popular apps. This means that your potential customers won’t see any difference between your app and others, which could lead them to download the other one instead.
- You might not have much control over what happens in your clone app because most ready-made applications come with strict terms and conditions that
The Pros and Cons of custom app development
Custom app development is an important part of many businesses. It can take people hours, days, or even months to develop the perfect application. However, there are some cons that come with this process including bugs or problems not found until after the app has been released.
- Best for industries with constant changes (for example healthcare industry)
- Helps to convert a unique idea into a monetary source.
- You get the complete design freedom
- Custom app development comes with its share of cons, one of them is that there will be always a new bug when you test it out in the market. As the real-world scenario will be the best to critique your app idea.
- An unreliable mobile app development company can make it even worse for you. Long development time and high investment will be required and you even might not get what you were expecting.
Also Read: Thinking About Starting On-Demand Multi-Service Business? Read This First
5 reasons why choose ready-made clone apps
1 Saves money:
Building an app from scratch is a pretty daunting task. The development process requires a lot of research and testing and that asks for money. That’s why in the past launching a business app was expensive and not everyone was able to afford it. But using a ready-made app is quite affordable as all the development and research is already done. This helps developers to save costs that allows small businesses and young entrepreneurs to launch their app-based businesses.
- Saves time:
Traditional app development process is pretty time-consuming, all the research and app testing takes time. However, when using a ready-made Uber clone app a lot of time can be saved, as the ready-made script is already set up with all the advanced features.
- Market-tested solution:
When buying a ready-made clone app, you are not the first one to use that particular solution. There are many like you, who have already tried and tested this solution. As the result, the app solution you are going to use will be consist of fewer bugs and more relevant features.
- Ready-made yet customizable:
Being ready-made doesn’t mean you can make any alteration in these clone apps. On the contrary, these ready-made clone scripts comes with fully customizable features. So that you can add or remove features according to your business needs.
- Scalable solution:
Ready-made clone apps are most popular among entrepreneurs who are trying to start their on-demand businesses. Not just because these ready-made solutions are easy to start with. But the scalability they offer is another reason behind it. Adding or removing features is one thing, but one can integrate other related services into your Uber clone app.